Tuesday, July 01, 2008

more dystopia @atlantic station (nikon d70)

My previous adventure at Atlantic Station took place in the morning, so I made another trip in the evening to see what else I could find.

A big part of the marketing of Atlantic Station focuses on opportunities to live, work, and play in the development. In the previous post, I covered the live part pretty well. This time around, the evening sun fell nicely on this future location of cubicle dwelling upwardly mobile young professionals. In addition, Atlantic Station also features plenty of opportunities for consumption.

On the way home, as the sun was setting, I came across this spectacular lighting on the 17th Street bridge. I hope everyone enjoyed this little trip through generica.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home