Monday, June 16, 2008

arson and bec15 @inman park (nikon d70)

After paying an early morning visit to East Atlanta, I was in the mood for more graffiti flicks. I knew that in Inman Park, just north of the over photographed Krog Street Tunnel, the evening sun would fall on the side of a building with some nice pieces. While I almost rolled up too late to get light on Arsn and Bec15, I like how the sun highlights both pieces.

They are gone now, rolled over by other writers. Part of the fun of documenting graffiti is the transitory nature of the artwork. I also enjoy the treasure hunting aspect - exploring the city looking for new pieces by my favorite writers.

All photographs were taken with a Nikon D70 and a Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 constant aperture zoom with a Silent Wave motor.

I'm not sure Bec15 is the actual name of the writer - if any alert readers can confirm this is correct or provide the name, please leave it as a comment. Thanks.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home