Monday, October 30, 2006

old truck @porterdale

While strolling around the de facto junkyard in Porterdale, I found a most excellent old truck.

This photograph of the interior of an old truck was especially difficult, as the sun was shining directly through the windshield, which I was shooting toward. I placed an SB-800 in remote mode on the driver's seat and set the flash on my D70 to commander mode. Wireless TTL flash fucking rules.

Happiness is being the second one in the parking lot waiting for the liquor store to open.

After my Porterdale exploration expedition, I dropped into Krispy Kreme for some post photography treats. Unfortunately, the goddamn place was overrun with fucking families and motherfucking rug rats. I liked it better when the parking lot was full of bums with Thunderbird breath and the yuppies stayed away.

For convenience, here are all five photographs of the truck:

All photos were taken with a Nikon D70 and a 28-70mm f/2.8 constant aperture zoom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home