Tuesday, January 08, 2008

office space @lithonia (nikon d70)

I rolled out to Lithonia, Georgia, a second time in the morning to photograph the other side of the street. Right in the middle of taking a photograph of Team Sports, an enormous angry black woman the size of Canada got all up in my grill and asked what I was doing. I ignored her punk ass, finished taking the shot and walked away.

Prior to being accosted by the belligerent woman, I took a photograph of office space, and a picture of a potentially tasty eatery. Because Shazaam was closed at the time and I haven't been back since, I have no idea if it actually is tasty.

All shots referenced in this post taken with a Nikon D70 and a 28-70mm f/2.8 constant aperture zoom.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home