Saturday, September 30, 2006

artist's colony with the shitzu @inman park

An indeterminate amount of time ago, I attended an opening with The Shitzu in Inman Park. The artist was showing graffiti shots and selling prints of the photographs along with t-shirts.

On the way out, while attempting to turn around, we happened to drive through bizzaro world. We found a small artists' colony in a rapidly gentrifying (read: taken over by douche bag yuppies moving in from the suburbs) area. A bunch of great old cars were quietly rusting away in the parking area. A few weeks later, The Shitzu and I rolled back there. I took a few photographs of an old Volkswagon Rabbit, an ancient Chevrolet Bel Air, and an old school Cadillac Fleetwood. I used my Nikon D70 with a 28-70mm f/2.8 constant aperature zoom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home